Office Relocation Service … for Business
Relocating any size company can be a daunting task, and most businesses do not realize the various site and timing considerations that are involved with moving their company’s technology.
At the A. F. Daniel Technology Group, Inc., from the phone system, to the servers, to the desktop computers and closed-circuit television, we specialize in the relocation of technology for businesses. Whether you are moving across the street, across town or across the country, we help you plan, manage and implement a technology relocation plan that makes sense for your company and employees.
Here are some of the actions we take to ensure a smooth transition:
- Work with companies to develop an overall strategy to relocate systems with minimal downtime
Conduct site survey to certify that your new facility has adequate power and cooling systems, cabling and wiring
- Confirm that any required voice/data carrier services are installed and tested prior to relocation
- Complete backup, shutdown, relocation and turn-up of network servers and systems
- Complete relocation of business telephone communication systems
- Consult with moving company to ensure proper transport methods are used for systems
- Perform a full review of all active systems to identify opportunities for increasing system efficiencies and optimizing performance
- Provide recommendations for replacing aged or obsolete equipment that could cause issues